Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nail Polish Review + OOTD

I got a new nail polish around Christmas, and had been dying to use it. I never really painted my nails before, so bear with me while I still kind of suck :) I used Nicole by OPI in Too Rich For You. It's a dark blue/green with subtle sparkles in it. I also used OPI Nail Envy as a base, and Rimmel Base Coat/Top Coat Pro. Just for kicks, I threw on a sparkly little flower.
Even though I have a high quality cam, it's late at night, and I'm unable to show a good shot of what the nail polish really looks like. The two on the left are my nails, and the 3 products I used. Below are other picture's I found on the net, to show you a little better what they look like! This colour definitely has quite a few different looks. Again, I suck at painting nails, but I'm practising, and will be better in time :)






As you can see, depending on the lighting and angle, they totally look colour changing! Personally, I find it to be more green, the flash just makes it much more blue. It's definitely one of my favorite green polish's. I also promise to learn how to take a better photo of my nails, and to learn to apply polish a little better to my nails :)



I also had this super cute outfit on today, that I'd like to show off :) It's probably one of my most favorite looks, and can be done quite simple! Tunic, waist belt, leggings and flats! I also see the irony of me posting a picture without make-up on my make-up review blog. Haha





Tunic
: Boathouse (Melissa) $15
Leggings: Ardene's 2/$12.50
Waist Belt: I made it! All materials were purchased at Fabricland, approx. $10
Flats: Boathouse (Young Hollywood) $15

Mind the no make-up, I was late for running errands and just rocked it. Hope you like the look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...