Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Don't Like It! + Things I'm Loving + Recent Shopping

I know I already did a post today, but I can't sleep, and I'm bored. As you can tell I had to take down my AMAZING layout, because it just wasn't working right. I'm still trying to figure out how the heck to get the "Older Posts" tab to click at the bottom. Anyways.

I didn't like it!
I bought the Smashbox Photo Finish Lip Primer just before Christmas, and I really don't like it. It's very heavy and greasy, and doesn't hold make-up quite as well as Urban Decay's Primer Potion.

Things I can't live without right now!
My hands get insanely dry in the winter, and I find myself applying hand cream 5-6 times a day. Last year I bought the Almond Oil Hand Rescue from The Body Shop, and it's amazing! I only need it twice a day, and my hands are soft and silky all day.

Here's my recent clothing haul! I did buy a bit of make up, but I've already reviewed it all. I decided to go on a second boxing day trip. I got some really cute clothes, and accessories, and some really great deals!







Melissa Tunic - I got this at Boathouse. It was on sale for $15, regular $40. I absolutely love it! Love great with the new white leggins, and the long beaded necklace. I'm sure I'll blog the outfit when I wear it next :)

Polkadot Miniskirt - This was from Ardene's. The day I went they had a deal on, spend $20 get a free lip tint. I had to buy so many things, because there was such a huge sale in the store. This skirt ended up costing me $4, regular $14.

Wet Paint Striped Tunic - I bought this at Stitches for $10, it was 50% off. I've been huge on tunic's lately, so it was great to find two in one day!







Blue and black Etnies - I have a passion for runners. Also, these are mens. They were on massive clearance, so I couldn't help myself. They were $20 at West 49, they were regular $80.

Young Hollywood Flats - These were a total steal for $15 at Boathouse, regular $35. Reason I was so excited: My feet are very flat and wide, so I have a hard time wearing flats, aka, my feet are too fat for them. These are the first pair I've found that look good, and their super cute to boot!

Wool Leggings - I LOVELOVELOVE leggings! They go so well with my tunic addiction. These are from Ardene's, and they were $12.50 each, but that day it was buy one, get one. Awesome deal, and look great with both the tunic's I picked up that day! I got both the black and white ones
.





Necklaces - I bought these at Claire's. I've been drooling over these for months, but refused to buy them because they were $20 each. Boxing week rolls around, and they were $5! I was so pumped!!

Military Style Coat - Another great purchase from Stitches. I got this at 50% for $20. I've loved the military style for a while now, and although I have far too many coats, I couldn't resist this! It fits rather tight though.

Rainbow Scarf - So cute! I paid about $2 for this at Ardene's, it was 75% off the sale price. It looks so cute with the new coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...