Friday, January 7, 2011

Tag!

A friend mentioned to me that lots of blogs have beauty tags and fun little quizzes, so she was kind enough to track one down from someone's blog and send me it (oh, and not to mention found me this great blog, bubblegarm!)

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up? When I wake up I always have the fun sexy messy hair that looks amazing, but I often to go out without make-up.. that's tough.. If it was something like a club, then I'd rather messy hair, because I can pull it off!

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out? Eyelashes fall out, because I wear falsey's every now and then anyways. I can't imagine looking like one of those girls who thought Sharpie marker's were for your face.

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life? Sephora!! So much selection, so many brands!

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm? They both look terrible. But I think I'd rock the perm, lie and say I travelled through time. I'd be a fun story to tell.

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush? Overdone blush! Seriously, any amount of blush looks over done on me. Although, I remember years ago, after years of wearing foundation, I was confronted about foundation lines. That girl saved my life!

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public? LOL, biker shorts for sure! Tight is always sexier than baggy!

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered? I've suffered from both throughout time, and I can say tan lines aren't nearly as bad as being orange. The worst was my first spray tan, I was both orange and covered in funny tan lines.

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color? Bad hair colour. I had to deal with it for a month or so during the in between stages to go blond.

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever? Buh bye twitter!

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara? Brushes! I've been stuck using other people's make-up brushless, I can manage!

What would YOU rather do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...