Monday, March 7, 2011

I love these quizes :)

1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers?
I used to with my fingers, but I use a brush more. Even thought it ruins brushes, circular motions get it so even.

2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark? or dark to light?
Always light to dark.

3. Do you prime your eyes?
YES! It's a must.

4. Concealer first, or after foundation?
I never use concealer. To be fair, there's been one or two times I have, and I put it on after. Honestly, I hate wearing foundation on a daily basis.


5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?
Manicure myself.

6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?
Uhh, both I guess. I used St. Ives Apricot Scrub once a week. I also use the LUSH lip exfoliator, you can eat it after :)

7. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup?
If it's just close friends, the mall, movies, it takes 10 minutes. If it's the bar or photoshoot, it takes over an hour.

8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
Again, with close friends, mall, movies, it's just a little neutral shadow, mascara and lipgloss. If it's the bar, it's full make up, primer, foundation, powder, blush, brozer, eyeshadow, liners, mascara, lip liner, lipstick.. yupp, there's probably more too.

9. What release are you most excited about? (Makeup)
Eh... I don't really pay much attention to this sorts... I usually just read blogs on what's coming out.

10. What's your weakness?

Shoes, purses, make-up.

11. Do you whiten your teeth?

Yes, I smoke and drink wine. I have no choice.

12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck?
I get them professionally waxed once a month.

13. What do you use to contour?
Uhhh, bronze and blush? I don't put much work into it, I'm pale, I just need a pinch :)

14. False lashes, or natural?
Natural most of the time, but I wear fakes quite a lot too, usually concerts, bar...

15. Favorite makeup brand?
Lancome, Maybelline, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Physicians Formula.. there's probably more.

16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel?
Pencil on my lower lid and inside top lid. I spent years using liquid on top of my lashes, and switched to gel, and LOVE it!

17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?
Depends really. I use chapstick at night, lipgloss for casual, lipstick for big get togethers.

18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow?

I used pressed and baked the most. Anytime I use pigments, I used cream under them.

19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be?
Mascara!

20. Favourite color?
Pink.

21. Favorite color combination?
Of eyeshadow? Probably black and silver, or pink and purple.

22. Natural? or Dramatic? (Eye Makeup)
I love natural, when I'm bar starring it, I go super dramatic.

23. Do you care more for quality or name brand?
I definitely care more about the quality! I've used every brand you could imagine, there's so many good cheaper brands that are better out there!.

24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so which ones
I use Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel!

25. What is your current addiction? (example: lipsticks, eyeshadows, earrings..)
Mascara's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...