Friday, November 5, 2010

October Favourites

My make-up has basically been the same as last month, but I have changed a few things, started using something else, or have just taken new a product. Anyways, here goes!

Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Body Lotion - $6 - I swapped my summer flowers for chocolate. This stuff is also way lighter, and doesn't leave a greasy touch after (my bath and body works always did).

The Body Shop Almond Oil Intensive Hand Rescue - $15 - I bought this last year, and put it away for the summer. I have really bad cracking hands in the winter, and since it started getting cold, I started using it again. It has a really greasy texture, but my hands stay amazing all winter.

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Blush - Healthy Glow - $17.99 CAD - I've already reviewed this as an amazing blush, but I started wearing it a lot more recently. It's really light, and I love it! The 5 strips gives you different strengths of shimmery pink.

Joico K-Pak - $16.99 each - I've been using it for a while now, and I recently bought two new products, so I'm using a combination of 4 products randomly when showering. I have the Shampoo, Conditioner, Intense Hydrator and Deep Penetrating Re-Constructor. I swear my hair would die without all this! I bleach and dye a lot, so I need to keep it super healthy. If you have slightly damaged hair, died hair, or just not so great hair in general, buy this stuff, it'll fix so many problems with your hair! My hair is much shinier and healthy!

Other than that, I've basically been using the same stuff as last month. Oh! I did however fall in love with a Diva Cup this month! To all the girls, look it up and buy one!

I also got this super cute leather owl purse from Claire's (which I will include a picture at some point of). I also got two new pairs of ripped skinny's from Stitches (which I swore I would never buy again because they always fall apart), and a sweater from Aeropostal because I promised my sister something from there, and sweaters were onsale for $7.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...